Wifi not connecting question

Reaction score
Finished replacing motors and ESC's on P2+V3.0. Wanted to check out the motors before putting everything back together. I tweaked the frikin' gimble so, I'm having the camera repaired and did not have it plugged in when I test ran the motors. I kept getting an "unable to connect" message on my phone and wondered if not having the camera plugged in was the problem. Does the camera need to be connected? I assumed all of the flight data telemetry would work, and the only missing data would be the FPV and camera controls, but then again, it all falls back on that ASSUME thing......

Thank You....

Do not need the camera to fly. I leave my wifi extender off if I have the camera removed. You can only fly line of sight. Unable to connect was probably coming from the wifi not being able to connect since no camera was available. With out the camera I don't get all the telemetry data.

I also have this problem. Croakersoaker is correct on you can fly it but you just get no telemetry or fpv obviously. I had my gimble repaired and I can't connect to the WiFi when I use the dji app but it works fine when I use the ultimate app.

I also have this problem. Croakersoaker is correct on you can fly it but you just get no telemetry or fpv obviously. I had my gimble repaired and I can't connect to the WiFi when I use the dji app but it works fine when I use the ultimate app.

Hi Jason, did you find solution for this? Thanks
by the way, what do you mean "...but it works fine when I use the ultimate app"..? What is that Ultimate App? Thanks

I haven't got it fixed yet. The dji app won't connect WiFi for me at all. It keeps saying connected then a second later it says disconnected. I don't know why but I haven't really looked into it more as I aleays the use the dji ultimate app.
It can be found on the play store for about $5. Kenargo on here is the developer and he does great at answering questions and also making changes to the app on request. Has way more options which I like.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers