Wi-Fi warning...

Reaction score
Can someone help me understand this wi-fi warning...

Attachments

• 20180704_082539.jpg
    20180704_082539.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 406
Can someone help me understand this wi-fi warning...
Onscreen prompt there cause you use wifi,p4 uses usb from remote to device,turn your wifi off unless using for maps,,get a usb cord and conect,,,,,,,have to ask might sound stupid but sure it's a p4,,I can't even conect using wifi,,,?????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Macphreak4evr
@Djpuf, did you try disabling Wi-Fi on all nearby phones?

OK you clever fellas ,,just had good laugh at myself,duh,me did not notice his picture was a screens shot not a live feed,was confused by the no usb to the device which why me thought he was conected with wifi,,double duh,:confused:,Oh every class needs a clown

Thank you guys for all of your responses! I guess I should have put a little bit more information on here... This is a Pro Plus V 2.0.

The remote is an integrated screen, no USB wires

Last edited:
Thank you guys for all of your responses! I guess I should have put a little bit more information on here... This is currently have a Pro Plus V 2.0.
How about the phone in your pocket? Or did you leave it at home?

Its happen in Phantoms with integrated screen with remote controller as the same radio wave transmit lightbridge and wi-fi. Flighing on short distances may not interfere the signal but on longer distances the phantom might loose

I have a P4 plus, but never seen that message. You did turn off the integrated screen's Wi-Fi ?

As previously posted, go under settings on the display and make sure the built in monitor's wifi is off during flight. You only need the wifi to be on for upgrades and checks etc.

The brief time I owned a P4 Vr 2.0 Plus I also had this message, and by turning off the display's wifi, it went away.

Paul C

So as you know we use the Pro Plus Controller on all are flights and that Warning of the WIFI has been a constant issue.

Not only do we see it on the Newer Firmware but also the Older Firmware as well.

I can tell you we get it on every flight we take and it has never affected the drone in any way.

With the exception of just being and indicator that makes no sense most of the time.

When we fly over the lake , we get that warning and I am always baffled as I look around for some aircraft carrier that might appear out of nowhere , but nothing ever shows up.

Out of all the warning signs the Wifi and Wind warning are the ones we always ignore.

So this is the beauty and simplicity of the Pro PLUS

Turn off the WiFi on the plus monitor. Your monitor can access the internet with it’s WiFi. You only need WiFi when upgrading firmware. You don’t need it for flight.

Swipe left side go to settings and turn it off.

If that is done already not sure what else would cause the issue.

It appears from your screen shot you are on the internet. Phantomrain.org. And vimeo icon.

Paul C

Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Turn off the WiFi on the plus monitor. Your monitor can access the internet with it’s WiFi. You only need WiFi when upgrading firmware. You don’t need it for flight.

Swipe left side go to settings and turn it off.

If that is done already not sure what else would cause the issue.

It appears from your screen shot you are on the internet. Phantomrain.org. And vimeo icon.

Paul C

Thanks Paul, I really enjoyed your website, very sorry about the hassle of the state parks, and that moon shot with your drone is awesome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119