Wi-Fi Repeater Connection Failed

Reaction score
I don't know what is happening, I just turned on my DJI P2 +V3 and I got the message that the W-Fi Repeater failed connection. I did recharge the batteries, I also made sure that my phone was in airplane mode. I tried to rebind the connection and that's when I got that error message in the subject line. If I can't get past this step, I can't rebind the connection and I already tried resetting the Repeater/Range Extender.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mitch

As a follow-up to my post yesterday. these are the screens on my phone. As you can see. I am not getting an image from the camera AND when I try to rebind, I get the error message above. I am looking for confirmation that the wifi repeater is bad, or is it the camera module itself?

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_3511.PNG
    IMG_3511.PNG
    223.7 KB · Views: 623
  • IMG_3512.PNG
    IMG_3512.PNG
    261.9 KB · Views: 598
You shouldn't be in airplane mode. Turn on your WiFi on the phone then the controller then the WiFi repeter then the copter. Goto the WiFi settings in the phone and select the phantom and the connect. I wish you luck. The phone or whatever device your using shouldn't be in airplane mode at all

Thanks for the suggestions. I was not in Airplane mode. I have tried every suggestion I could find on this site to restore the camera function on the App but no luck. I cannot rebind, it will not allow me to do so. I tried an alternate RE and that was worse, I couldn't even get the wifi signal on the replacement. On the original equipment, I do get the wi-fi signal, I can select it on my iphone, I can then see it shows up in the app, screens attached. I tried to rebind about a dozen times.

Someone mentioned checking the MAC address but I think you have to have access to the REBIND function for that to work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Last resort is to call DJI but I have heard how frustration an experience that can be.

As you can see from the below images, the extended does show up.

Anyway, thanks.

IMG_3616.PNG
IMG_3617.PNG
IMG_3618.PNG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj