Why.....

Reaction score
...... don't people read the FW update instructions?
We must have had a dozen threads with the same "OMG.... help!! I can't connect my RC to my AC!!"
It's Monday morning, grey and raining.... rant over....

I think in all fairness, not everyone has the same degree of perception, cognitive skills and in quite a few cases, an understanding of DJI's spin on English translation WRT to sequencing a process.
Try teaching contractural law, legislation structure, SOPs whilst building a mine in a foreign country. My eyes still glaze over.

Reactions: Nick Dalton
I think in all fairness, not everyone has the same degree of perception, cognitive skills and in quite a few cases, an understanding of DJI's spin on English translation WRT to sequencing a process.
Try teaching contractural law, legislation structure, SOPs whilst building a mine in a foreign country. My eyes still glaze over.
But that's why this forum exist so people who have trouble connecting or have other issues can search for the specific resolution. Don't need to create new threads.

Reactions: BigAl07
But that's why this forum exist so people who have trouble connecting or have other issues can search for the specific resolution. Don't need to create new threads.
Agreed, not everyone knows how to use the search function, there are a few sticky threads that refer to FW problems and the like, but many new users defer to posting up their concerns and are looking for help. I used to be one of them.

Reactions: Technical Bob
I agree, but with respect this is a very simple set on instructions, available in multiple languages. Oh, and there's the search function of cou..... I'll shut up....

I agree, but with respect this is a very simple set on instructions, available in multiple languages. Oh, and there's the search function of cou..... I'll shut up....
Agreed, but judging by the some of the posts on here, everyone has a different learning curve and a varying threshold of panic..

Agreed, but judging by the some of the posts on here, everyone has a different learning curve and a varying threshold of panic..
And google has everything, including posts here.... That’s how I found this place to start with. I remember when I had to wait for a magazine to be published or endure a trip to the library to find stuff out.

And google has everything, including posts here.... That’s how I found this place to start with. I remember when I had to wait for a magazine to be published or endure a trip to the library to find stuff out.
And when I joined the RAN, ships were made of wood and men were made of steel. The world has moved on but not everyone has caught up with it as yet, not sure of your point.

And when I joined the RAN, ships were made of wood and men were made of steel. The world has moved on but not everyone has caught up with it as yet, not sure of your point.
Simple point, agreeing with you i suspect- anything anyone might need to know about anyt topic or issue can be found very quickly with a simple internet search.

Simple point, agreeing with you i suspect- anything anyone might need to know about anyt topic or issue can be found very quickly with a simple internet search.
I guess so in the majority of cases, we will have to agree to disagree in that there will always be a segment of this and other groups that struggle with technology.
Was looking forward to regaling you with stories from my time on HMAS Melbourne, serving with the crew that were onboard when she collided with HMAS Voyager and the USS Frank E Evans.. Off topic maybe....

Yea. I appreciate the notion of asking things here of/to experienced users.
But some of the off-topic or peripheral questions asked here provide a third-hand answer at best.

I just love how someone will take up space on forums to make a post about how others aren't using the search function and taking up space on forums. It is all over on every forum I've ever been to. Just let it go is my motto (and apparently some princess from frozen a too) and I just move on.

Taking up space?

It's a chat forum.

Suggesting a search is good advice when others know a topic or subject has been discussed frequently and numerous opinions exist.
This would seem to save more space than rehashing what already exists.
TEHO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3