Why did this hsppen??

I missed his comment, it was removed before I had a chance to read it.

He was a complete, overbearing, pompous ***! He was talking g bad about this page, everyone on it and said I had no idea what I was doing

The posted comments were inappropriate, and not reflective of the community here whom mostly help encourage and educate. Sorry you experienced that as a fellow pilot, I’d move on knowing it’s been dealt with.

The posted comments were inappropriate, and not reflective of the community here whom mostly help encourage and educate. Sorry you experienced that as a fellow pilot, I’d move on knowing it’s been dealt with.
Exactly! Oh...I'm over it I was just shocked...let's keep flying the right way!! :)

Can people like him be kicked off the page entirely? He just sent me a personal message!....wow talk about arrogant! He is just puss in a zit on here IMHO

Report it (the message) to the Admins, they do a fantastic job keeping things on on even keel, don’t get caught up in it yourself, you are better than that.

Truthfully I wish the admins would have just left his comments so that people could see just how rude and arrogant some people can be

Reactions: Bobby T
Truthfully I wish the admins would have just left his comments so that people could see just how rude and arrogant some people can be
Ha I did save it ,had a feeling it not stay there for long,hope he's ok now even though was extremely rude,we all seem to vent our frustrations here but not like that,;)

Reactions: Kissthesky
I don't think he will ever be okay...we exchanged a few words through PM. Arrogant, snobby, bragging about how much money he made, rude, angry! Just a real winner...not!

I didn't know that until the incident. I bought the drone in a package deal from eBay. I thought I was getting a great deal but I should have bought directly from DJI. Knowing this now would have saved me a lot of headache. Just found out today that they are sending me a brand new drone under warranty.

The package I bought came with several sets of blades. I had no way of knowing whether or not they were DJ Hi. I reviewed and studied for months on end before purchasing my P4P. Never at any time did I come across anyone talking about factory blades

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72