Who uses tablet or Ipad as view screen?

Reaction score
I have a Samsung 6 and use it with my Phantom 3 Pro, the screen works good, just wondering if what other devises are being used?

Last edited:
I keep a list of devices recommended by members of this forum here.

I use an iPad Air 2. After being a long time Samsung / Android fan I made the jump to iOS. Having used several of the pro line Samsung tablets I'm reluctant to say I have had far less issues with the iPad Air 2.

iPad Air 2 is what I use.

iPad... no idea which one it is tho. 7” screen and no cellular if that helps. Used it for the first time today and it started off pixelated but after a few mins it was quite nice

I have a couple of IPad Pros I use, as well as an IPhone 6 I have used a few times.

I fly primarily with the DJI Go4 app, but use the Litchi app as well sometimes.

The biggest complaint I have is poor visibility in bright sun, because I don’t like using a darned hood.

I never use a hood and have pretty much always used either an iPhone 6 or iPhone 7. Next year I’m building in some redundancy and purchasing an iPad with some power and good brightness. Gotta stick with the iOS - too vested at this point

I tried a 7 inch Asus zenpad and it was crap, the tablet was way too slow. I use an elephone p9000 phone through vr and litchi and it's perfect.

iPad Mini 3. I often wish the screen was brighter. Tough sometimes even with a DJI shade.

Nextbook Ares 8A(hdmi output)
Eachine Goggles Two(hdmi input)
Puts the flight app in the goggles
Works great

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4