Who else thinks DJi won't allow Litchi to officially release an update for the p4p?

As a former marketing guy for a major software company. I can tell you the more developers creating solutions around your platform the more you become an entrenched standard.

Take Microsoft as an example. They have rarely had the most innovative technology but because of the depth in software solutions it almost impossible to not use their products.

If DJI wants to hand the market to another player, locking other developer out is the fastest way to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: nhoover
1. Litchi is a direct competition for their incoming DJI goggles. Litchi offers a cost effective way to FPV for about $20. If DJI releases the DJI googles, then it's going to be more than $20(VR)+$20+(Litchi). What keeps pilots from buying litchi and a VR headset instead?

Just some thoughts^

What do you all think?
I think you are spreading fake news.

I think you are spreading fake news.
This was written before litchi created the beta for the p4p. Since it took longer than usual for any 3rd party development, this was more of a what do you think/rant kind of question. By no means was this created as an official report.

Yes, it was released today on iOS. No need to try the beta. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr