Who can service a Phantom 3 Standard in the LA Area?

Reaction score
I crashed my Phantom 3 Standard indoors at work backwards into a wall and it fell like 16' down to the concrete floor.

Still flew but the gimbal arms were bent and like captain save a ho I watched enough YouTube videos that it seemed to easy to just replace the gimbal with a new one.

So off to Amazon I went and bought a new gimbal assembly. It came with a new ribbon cable and this is where my first sign of trouble came into play. After I replaced the gimbal it would not cycle and did nothing.

Convinced that it was the non DJI cable issue I purchased a DJI cable and installed it.

It now moves and I can see the camera now but the gimbal is in overload and I'm tire of ******* with it.

Who can I send this to in order to get it fixed correctly? I'm in the Los Angeles area.

Thanks

I crashed my Phantom 3 Standard indoors at work backwards into a wall and it fell like 16' down to the concrete floor.

Still flew but the gimbal arms were bent and like captain save a ho I watched enough YouTube videos that it seemed to easy to just replace the gimbal with a new one.

So off to Amazon I went and bought a new gimbal assembly. It came with a new ribbon cable and this is where my first sign of trouble came into play. After I replaced the gimbal it would not cycle and did nothing.

Convinced that it was the non DJI cable issue I purchased a DJI cable and installed it.

It now moves and I can see the camera now but the gimbal is in overload and I'm tire of ******* with it.

Who can I send this to in order to get it fixed correctly? I'm in the Los Angeles area.

Thanks
There is a store in Costa Mesa that offers repair services. Home | Orange County

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl