Reaction score
Hi Guys

A While ago I bought a second hand Phantom 2 which I got to learn how to fly drones to start doing some aerial photography as part of my job. Anyway about 4 months later I'm confident enough to put a gopro on there and get flying but I've been doing some research into the different Phantom 2s (which I know should have been done before purchasing it) and found the difference between the Phantom 2, vision and vision+ is the wifi and was wondering which one of those drones I owned. It didn't come with a gimbal but looking up the model number on google which is "PV331" I've come across some who say that its a Vision+ but no one really seamed very sure.

If anyone could clear this up that would be great and if it is a Vision+ then how would I get the wifi functions to work with my GoPro so I can send a video feed back to my phone.

Hi Guys

A While ago I bought a second hand Phantom 2 which I got to learn how to fly drones to start doing some aerial photography as part of my job. Anyway about 4 months later I'm confident enough to put a gopro on there and get flying but I've been doing some research into the different Phantom 2s (which I know should have been done before purchasing it) and found the difference between the Phantom 2, vision and vision+ is the wifi and was wondering which one of those drones I owned. It didn't come with a gimbal but looking up the model number on google which is "PV331" I've come across some who say that its a Vision+ but no one really seamed very sure.

If anyone could clear this up that would be great and if it is a Vision+ then how would I get the wifi functions to work with my GoPro so I can send a video feed back to my phone.

That is a P2 vision plus and there is version number after the serial number. What is it?
dji-pv331-phantom-2-vision-plus.jpg

Looks like you bought the unit that someone crashed and removed the both gimbal/camera. You can modify the craft to use a GoPro and Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal only if the wifi receiver and cables are inside the shell. Parts for these older models are becoming hard to find. This is what you'd be looking for inside.

Phantom 2 vision +.jpg

One more thing to check would be the tag on the remote it will give the frequency that it operates at. For a P2 vision + at would be 5.8GHz and on a P2 non-vision it's 2.4GHz.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20