Which I pad

Reaction score
Hi every one not been in touch for a while, but I have been watching the forum . I have a Phantom 3 standard , last used about 6 weeks ago no problem. every so often I charge batts and turn on just to keep all good. Tried yesterday, turned on I pad, worm turned but unable to connect. A friend tried to make sure I did things right, and discovered that the I pad is no longer able to connect to the DJIGO app. Is there a way around this or do I have to buy a new I Pad. Thanks in advance for any help.. My I Pad is Apple MF432B/A, if this is any help

The 1st generation iPad Mini (MF432B/A) is not compatible with DJI GO. You'll need to use a different mobile device -- like one of the devices listed here:

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)
Hello mikeyp43, I had the same problem with my iPad generation 2. Just reinstall the version that worked on yours. The instructions on this video worked perfect for me.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I wish you a lot of success.

The 1st generation iPad Mini (MF432B/A) is not compatible with DJI GO. You'll need to use a different mobile device -- like one of the devices listed here:

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily)
I appreciate this list and your constant updating. You don't show any 'compatability' for the current, 7th gen. iPad that is currently for sale. Is this b/c its not compatible, or you don't have the info. yet? (am debating btw the standard and the "Air". Also, you show 1-2 GB for the RAM; the current models have 32 o 256. Any reason to go for the hiigher RAM when teh main purpose of the iPad will be to fly the Phantom 4 Adv.? THANKS!

You don't show any 'compatability' for the current, 7th gen. iPad that is currently for sale. Is this b/c its not compatible, or you don't have the info. yet?
My list shows two things:
  • The mobile devices currently supported by DJI (the orange and green dots). They don't update their supported list often (not sure why), so newer devices (like the current iPad) usually don't make their list.

• Other commonly used mobile devices.
It doesn't show a complete list of all mobile devices that can technically run DJI GO. The idea is to help people find supported mobile devices or mobile devices that will provide a good flying experience.

Also, you show 1-2 GB for the RAM; the current models have 32 o 256.
My list shows RAM. You're referring to the storage capacity.

Hi every one not been in touch for a while, but I have been watching the forum . I have a Phantom 3 standard , last used about 6 weeks ago no problem. every so often I charge batts and turn on just to keep all good. Tried yesterday, turned on I pad, worm turned but unable to connect. A friend tried to make sure I did things right, and discovered that the I pad is no longer able to connect to the DJIGO app. Is there a way around this or do I have to buy a new I Pad. Thanks in advance for any help.. My I Pad is Apple MF432B/A, if this is any help

I have three iPad Air 2 that I use for flying. One has sim card capability, the other two do not. They work very well and have really dropped in price to buy used or refurbed. You can get a 32 GB Air 2 for around $200 on eBay.

Are you looking to save money or have the best Pad/Flying experience?

I've used multiple pads, phones, etc., to fly but once I purchased both sizes of the Crystalsky I've never looked back. Sure, CS has some quirks and the guys here are all too happy to reiterate them, but there is no better flying than using a CS in bright sunlight without a shade and still be able to be able to make "real" exposure decisions. On most all pads and phones, unless you have a good shade you just can't see the shadow densities well enough. The histogram kind of solves that problem but still, there is nothing more satisfying than flying while looking into the display of a Crystalsky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan