Which Device?

It'll fit in the remote controller holder if that's what you're asking.

I know it will fit, but I am wondering really what everyone else uses and does anyone feel the Ipad 9.7" is just too big?

I bought a nice 7" Samsun Galaxy Tab A, but I think it is tooooo slow.

If you like the size of a 7" device, then the 8" iPad Mini 4 might be a better fit for you.

iPAD mini is so expensive. I already have a iPAD pro. Was trying to get a way cheap!

Why not try it and see if you like it then? All that matters is what you think of it.

I have the iPad Pro and love it. I tried using my phone iPhone 7 plus this past weekend and found it to be a little small for my liking.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Lucone
edb98a1b6baf568e5e55864c9fc764f8.jpg

I just received this from amazon it will accommodate my iPad Pro with the little attachment there. I'm headed home from the office soon and give it a whirl see how she works. I am thinking that glare will be an issue and I will need to either purchase a sunshade or rig one up with all their glass.

Nothing beats the iPads for speed and reliability. Ill stick with my iPad Pro.

edb98a1b6baf568e5e55864c9fc764f8.jpg

I just received this from amazon it will accommodate my iPad Pro with the little attachment there. I'm headed home from the office soon and give it a whirl see how she works. I am thinking that glare will be an issue and I will need to either purchase a sunshade or rig one up with all their glass.

I like this attachment much better than the one I got. Have a link?
Thank you
Tom

I purchased my Verizon iPad pro 9.7" a week ago, let me tell you it puts the screen size of my mini 4 and Samsung 4 to shame, especially during the day. The iPad pro is significantly brighter. And I can also tell you that it is incredibly smooth compared to the Android tablet. Some are not happy with a little more weigh but if you are using a neck lanyard which I highly suggest you will barely notice it.

I never liked the larger iPad size. For me the iPad mini or iPhone 7+ does well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers