Which Device?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
It'll fit in the remote controller holder if that's what you're asking.

Reaction score
I know it will fit, but I am wondering really what everyone else uses and does anyone feel the Ipad 9.7" is just too big?

I bought a nice 7" Samsun Galaxy Tab A, but I think it is tooooo slow.

Reaction score
It will fit the holder by 1mm. Same for width of Air 2 model (Both 9.6" wide).

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
If you like the size of a 7" device, then the 8" iPad Mini 4 might be a better fit for you.

Reaction score
iPAD mini is so expensive. I already have a iPAD pro. Was trying to get a way cheap!

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Why not try it and see if you like it then? All that matters is what you think of it.

Reaction score
I use the same size but as a Samsung and the tablet grip works just fine - but barely. If it were any bigger, i'd be duct taping it.

Reaction score
I have the iPad Pro and love it. I tried using my phone iPhone 7 plus this past weekend and found it to be a little small for my liking.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Lucone
Reaction score

I just received this from amazon it will accommodate my iPad Pro with the little attachment there. I'm headed home from the office soon and give it a whirl see how she works. I am thinking that glare will be an issue and I will need to either purchase a sunshade or rig one up with all their glass.

Reaction score
Nothing beats the iPads for speed and reliability. Ill stick with my iPad Pro.

Reaction score

I just received this from amazon it will accommodate my iPad Pro with the little attachment there. I'm headed home from the office soon and give it a whirl see how she works. I am thinking that glare will be an issue and I will need to either purchase a sunshade or rig one up with all their glass.

I like this attachment much better than the one I got. Have a link?
Thank you
Tom

Reaction score
The iPad Air is a tight fit but bigger screen is always better. Get the sunscreen night and day difference.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reaction score
I purchased my Verizon iPad pro 9.7" a week ago, let me tell you it puts the screen size of my mini 4 and Samsung 4 to shame, especially during the day. The iPad pro is significantly brighter. And I can also tell you that it is incredibly smooth compared to the Android tablet. Some are not happy with a little more weigh but if you are using a neck lanyard which I highly suggest you will barely notice it.

Reaction score
I never liked the larger iPad size. For me the iPad mini or iPhone 7+ does well.

Reaction score
I use an ipad pro 9.7in.It's perfect,even without a hood in bright sunlight the display is very clear .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clifton Duggins