Where to fly in Orlando ?

Hey Parkview, I’m from Oviedo would like to know if you have a address for where you shot that video. Would like to make trip out there.
So sorry for the long delay. If you look on goggle maps and put in Cherokee Point you will find it. Let me know if you ever went out there.

Regards

Dennis

So sorry for the long delay. If you look on goggle maps and put in Cherokee Point you will find it. Let me know if you ever went out there.

Regards

Dennis
Yes I did. No of any other places you would suggest?

Across the lake is the Twin Oaks Conservation area. It’s perfect for drones too. Very few people there. I fly there all the time. Chase the airboats too. Lol

Thanks for this tip!
Great place. Just took this video there

Thanks for this tip!
Great place. Just took this video there
Nice footage! New to Orlando and just passed my 107 exam. Been to Cherokee, its nice, will have to check out Twin Oaks. Anyone in the area want to get together, let me know.

Hey guys it’s almost 2022!! 😮😮😮 So many years have passed. i just got a drone for christmas (DJI FPV) and i’m trying to find locations, just wanted to know if any of you are still flying to this day and if you’ve found even better spots. i’d also like to know how your drone flying experience has been for the past years!

Hi Robert,

I live in Orlando. Yeah It’s tough to find good spots in Orlando. I have a few great places that are around lake ToHo. Check out the Cherokee Point conservation area.

Here’s a video I did from there. Let’s team up some time.

Hi! Where can You takeoff and land to fly at Cherokee Point? I drove there and there is a No Drone sign at the entrance. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z