Where to buy Phantom 4 Pro?

Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy the Phantom 4 Pro (not the Plus) in the U.S.? I'm thinking about Best Buy so that I can take it back locally if there are any problems. Any suggestions?

Also, I see that I may have to buy a GPS add-on for the Phantom 4 Pro. How can I tell is my IPhone 6 has the capabilities for GPS with the P4P? May be a stupid question, but have to ask.........Thank you!

Reactions: Johnathan
Where is the best place to buy the Phantom 4 Pro (not the Plus) in the U.S.? I'm thinking about Best Buy so that I can take it back locally if there are any problems. Any suggestions?
That's a good option if you want to buy in person. If you'd like to save some money, you won't pay tax if you buy here on Amazon or directly from the DJI Store here.

How can I tell is my IPhone 6 has the capabilities for GPS with the P4P?
All cellular Apple devices contain a GPS receiver.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rayb27
I bought from Best Buy as I like being able to return if needed. A friend bought from Fry's Electronics and they had a sale where sales tax was waived.

Others were saying that Amazon has a sale on them right now (or rather as the moment the posts went up)... Personally I like dealing directly with DJI (contrary to others experience I have had superlative service from them) I have three birds... P4P / P3A / P3 4K looking to sell the 4K...

Re your question about GPS... don't really know what you are talking about there... no need for any GPS add on. I fly with an iPad mini 2 (no gps).

Just got mine from Advexure (forum sponser). I told Travis what I wanted and he put a package togeather for me that saved about $400.00. No tax + discount.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20