where is the Mavic Mini forum?

Where is the Mavic Mini forum? Where I can find out what phone works, range tests. etc?
Yes, in the Mavic Pilots forum there is a dedicated Mini forum. YouTube is also a great source of information.

We have plenty in stock if you're looking for one! Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
We've flown it a bit ourselves, but don't have the in-depth review that most of the YouTubers give. Handled great in some windy conditions, minor drafts - nothing major. Consensus is that it's fantastic so far! Minor bugs to work through (as usual with any new product)

I’ve flown mine just a couple of times but I really don’t like using my pixel 2 (android) and after poking around I realized that it’s a standard mavic controller. I purchased a little device for about $17 that will let me mount my ipad that I also for my phantom 4.

Yes, in the Mavic Pilots forum there is a dedicated Mini forum. YouTube is also a great source of information.

We have plenty in stock if you're looking for one! Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
We've flown it a bit ourselves, but don't have the in-depth review that most of the YouTubers give. Handled great in some windy conditions, minor drafts - nothing major. Consensus is that it's fantastic so far! Minor bugs to work through (as usual with any new product)
I purchased the Mavic Mini - FMC from you last week, and love it! Thanks for the great service, and quick shipping!

I purchased the Mavic Mini - FMC from you last week, and love it! Thanks for the great service, and quick shipping!
You're welcome! Thank you for your order and Happy Flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20