Where is the data?

Reaction score
I have a P3 4k. Where can I find location data on the drone. Does it record and store gps and elevation data in a way to make txt file of it? Is it in the drone, the memory in the guimble, or on the control device on the remote?

I have a P3 4k. Where can I find location data on the drone. Does it record and store gps and elevation data in a way to make txt file of it? Is it in the drone, the memory in the guimble, or on the control device on the remote?
To investigate your recorded flight data, go to DJI Flight Log Viewer - Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
It's all in there but you'll have to look at the CSV option to get location data.

Does it record and store gps and elevation data in a way to make txt file of it? Is it in the drone, the memory in the guimble, or on the control device on the remote?
As Meta4 said above and I as well, follow the Phantom Help link that is posted above which is the same one I previously mentioned. Below is a short screen snip of the instructions located there as I mentioned to you previously.

FLIGHT LOGS.PNG

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20