Where is the 1080p 60fps? Advanced...

Reaction score
I'm on my 5th flight with my p3A and I have searched but I can't find the 60fps setting. I can find the 15, 25, 48 and 50 but no 60fps? I'm on the 1.1 android app and I just spent another 20 minutes looking but no luck. Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you need to change the video settings to NTSC?

Definitely sounds like a PAL/NTSC issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found it. I had to switch it to NTSC. Didn't know I had to do that. Can't wait for the battery to charge up now!

What would the effects be of changing to NTSC in Europe?

Haha. Am I right in thinking it won't make a blind bit of difference as it's being edited on computer/laptop

What would the effects be of changing to NTSC in Europe?

I live in Europe and I will certainly use NTSC / 60 fps. Higher temporal resolution and smoother videos on youtube. I've noticed that lately youtube have begun supporting 50fps videos also. But as long as the monitor refreshes at 60fps the video will stutter anywway (maybe full screen viewings help).

Found it. I had to switch it to NTSC. Didn't know I had to do that. Can't wait for the battery to charge up now!

Where are u finding those setting? I was only able to set those setting when I first fired up the app and registered. Thanks

Where are u finding those setting? I was only able to set those setting when I first fired up the app and registered. Thanks
When u click "ready to fly" there is a vertical menu bar u can scroll through. Just try each and click on different sub menu items. Not only will you learn where stuff is, but you will find the setting. Has nothing to do with registration.

When u click "ready to fly" there is a vertical menu bar u can scroll through. Just try each and click on different sub menu items. Not only will you learn where stuff is, but you will find the setting. Has nothing to do with registration.
Maybe I should just pull out the manual. Lol. Seriously went up and down that menu fifty times, can't seem to find it. I'll give her a try now. Thank.

When I click ready to fly. I can scroll vertically, but it only gives my two more lines. Battery temp and SD card capacity. No camera settings.manual is worth a crap.
image.jpg

Sorry. Turns out I was using the wrong android version of the app. I'm an iOS guy patiently waiting for the update.

When I click ready to fly. I can scroll vertically, but it only gives my two more lines. Battery temp and SD card capacity. No camera settings.manual is worth a crap.
Sorry, the icon on the top right has the full menu. Actually, every icon besides the "ready to fly" one has the menu. lol.

Also, I'm not connected to the bird at the moment, but I think I remember seeing the PAL/NTSC stuff are in the camera settings (gear icon on top of the record button).

Sorry, the icon on the top right has the full menu. Actually, every icon besides the "ready to fly" one has the menu. lol.

Also, I'm not connected to the bird at the moment, but I think I remember seeing the PAL/NTSC stuff are in the camera settings (gear icon on top of the record button).
No I'm sorry. Turns out I had the wrong version of the android app. I installed the updated app and was able to find everything I was looking for in seconds. Thanks again for your help.
On another note, I am having slight range issues. Was writing it off do to flying in a populated area. Do u think the new app will help with this?

On another note, I am having slight range issues. Was writing it off do to flying in a populated area. Do u think the new app will help with this?
Meaning you lose FPV or lose control? The former, maybe, the latter no. I think I replied to a couple of other posts about antenna placement. Make them perfectly perpendicular to the ground and angled toward eachother a couple degrees.

Meaning you lose FPV or lose control? The former, maybe, the latter no. I think I replied to a couple of other posts about antenna placement. Make them perfectly perpendicular to the ground and angled toward eachother a couple degrees.
Sometimes both. Mostly Control. I've been playing around with the TX antennas which seems to help with a lot in populated area.
image.jpg

My brother is getting his P3P tomorrow and will test his in the same area where I was getting bad range. I can't get out passed 2000 ft in a populated area.

Sometimes both. Mostly Control. I've been playing around with the TX antennas which seems to help with a lot in populated area.
If that antenna placement pic is how you fly, then there's your problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.