Where does the CSV File go?

Reaction score
So I crashed my drone today, minimal damage, and I want to upload the file to DJI to see what went wrong. Everything was a go, compass good, lots of sats, everything. I took off and the quad just went nuts. I could not control it snd it took a dive into a tree, hit the ground and in the process of trying to get the motors to stop, I broke off the Argtek mount from the controller. No biggie there, I'll glue the two pieces back together. My question is, where do I find the CSV file to send to DJI? Here's a screenshot of the directory that shows up but where the heck is that on an ipad or iphone? Thanks for the hrlp?
a26dc90c5bfcb1a4cb470943029e620a.jpg

It's not the CSV file that you need - that contains very little data. You need the .txt flight data file. How you get that is somewhat platform dependent; it is on your mobile device but requires connecting it to a computer to retrieve it.

Thanks. Looks like I'm hooking up to iTunes tonight
To send files to DJI, you upload your flight record by clicking the cloud icon on the app flight records page.
Then go to DJI's online support and have a chat with their people.

But if you want to find out what was the cause of the incident ...
Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and someone here might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident (a lot quicker and possibly better than you would find out from DJI).

HI, I did go through the process of accessing the files on my iPad and copying to my computer. The .csv files are fairly useless in that they only show a history of the geographical position of the drone and the battery level. The .txt files are loaded with code and not readable. There are .dat files that are full of data but again they are unreadable.

You can find tools to read the TXT and DAT flight logs here.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik