What's the difference in filters....please help!!!

Reaction score
So I was recently looking for some polar pro filters for my phantom 4 pro. I saw that there were two different kinds of filters. The vivid collection and the shutter collection. I would just like to know which one you guys recommend, and what difference is there. Because I will be flying a lot over oceans and I don't have a lot of experience with filters.
Thankyou

The Shutter collection contains ND filters. The Vivid collection contains PL filters. The main difference is that the polarized filters cut down the reflection and make blue skies bluer. The video below is for Mavic filters, but it explains the key differences between PolarPro ND and PL filters.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
The Shutter collection contains ND filters. The Vivid collection contains PL filters. The main difference is that the polarized filters cut down the reflection and make blue skies bluer. The video below is for Mavic filters, but it explains the key differences between PolarPro ND and PL filters.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for the video! But in the video he said that they are all the same just one has PL, so if the vivid collection has PL why do they both cost the same amount of money??

if the vivid collection has PL why do they both cost the same amount of money??
I'm not sure. Perhaps they cost the same to manufacturer?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen