What's her name?

Reaction score
So I just got my P3S about 3 weeks ago, and I'm struggling with a very serious issue: I can't come up with a good name for my bird.

I'm hoping some of you will share what you've named yours in hopes that it will inspire me!

So I just got my P3S about 3 weeks ago, and I'm struggling with a very serious issue: I can't come up with a good name for my bird.

I'm hoping some of you will share what you've named yours in hopes that it will inspire me!

Sensitive Troubleshooting Juggernaut

Reactions: J3ng3l
I call mine P4, because I'm very creative! I'm also a francophone so I place a "La" in front so.."La P4" I could make that one word that would sound like "Lapeycat" I think that's is the new name for my bird. You'r the one that has inspired me this time J3.

Last edited:
Named after my wonderful wife who was so gracious to allow the purchase without hesitation. Another coming soon I hope!

Reactions: xmtrdr
Another wife? ;-)
LOL..... First one would have never agreed. Second of 20 years.....no issues....;)
And yes I got what you meant.....LOL

Don't get too attached to a phantom
Well that just completely deflates what could have been an entertaining thread for a very welcome change.

Reactions: iflyp3s
Gossamer
896ea4c565da4542709a7953b998e272.jpg

I'm not very imaginative. My internet handle is Cellblock776 so my P3S is listed as CellblockAir.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119