What would you like to see from DJI

Reaction score
What would you like to see DJI’s next move be. I’m am so happy that they have come out with a fpv drone, which I was hoping for, for awhile now. I would love to see them make a airplane that can go 20+ miles, and connects to 4g. If they could make it lite weight so it would conserve battery. And a 4K camera. Solar panels on the wings would be cool, but I’m not sure if with the extra weight that’d even help. Another thing that’d be really cool I see if they made a submarine/ drone. Maybe if you could press a button and the arms and propellers would move from a horizontal position to a vertical one, with a mavic pro like body design. Imagine the shots you could get with something like that. Just some fun ideas y’all. Let me know what you’d like. 🙂👍

Reactions: ianzone
Reaction score
What would you like to see DJI’s next move be. I’m am so happy that they have come out with a fpv drone, which I was hoping for, for awhile now. I would love to see them make a airplane that can go 20+ miles, and connects to 4g. If they could make it lite weight so it would conserve battery. And a 4K camera. Solar panels on the wings would be cool, but I’m not sure if with the extra weight that’d even help. Another thing that’d be really cool I see if they made a submarine/ drone. Maybe if you could press a button and the arms and propellers would move from a horizontal position to a vertical one, with a mavic pro like body design. Imagine the shots you could get with something like that. Just some fun ideas y’all. Let me know what you’d like. 🙂👍
I like the airplane with solar idea. 8 to go..... :cool:

• Haha

N017RW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
The idea of a fixed wing tilt rotor hybrid or similar is feasible as they exist already. But the notion of solar assist is not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Phantom 5 Pro. You have probably lost a few million not having the 4 available or coming out with a 5. A sales rep you can talk to and ask questions would be a great improvement.

ianzone

5000KM TO SOUTHPOLE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hey you know that solar idea on a drone not bad idea,trickle charge in flight :rolleyes: subs cool but they already about,,,,I think I be happy with a nice set or p4 props,,and not low noise ones please....originals do what they design for but look so plain it's boring,,maybe incorporate the low noise tips on standed props,,,probably work very good
Screenshot_20190821-194044_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: MTO

ianzone

5000KM TO SOUTHPOLE
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
You? I’m not DJI
Lol um I sure he means when calling dji who Evers on smoke break awnser da phone and know nothing,,I second that me ask for help they give me reply for different fault,crazy,:)

Reaction score
I would like to see “CAN FLY” zones rather than “CAN’T FLY” zones. Next, I’d like to see DJI develop a legal “go to” site for drone pilots who have been improperly charged with a citation. For the recreational pilot, the work that often needs to be done to assure you don’t fly illegally or are perceived to be flying illegally can exceed the enjoyment of flying.

Reaction score
Mavic 3 Pro, 10 bit prores raw at 4K 60 frames per second, mini interchangeable lens hasselblad camera on it. If they made that drone I would be in heaven!

Reaction score
Phantom V with DroneSense, swappable lenses, higher capacity batteries, one hour flight time, the ability to listen to Aviation frequencies around airports, parachute system, breathalyzer, IQ meter...

I would also like to see relaxed restrictions from the FAA for licensed pilots without having to go through the waiver process...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spacedwarf