What will you be doing with your Mavic?

Reaction score
Here's a few from me...

Inspecting my Solar Panels, FPV racing type flights, checking out hiking trail accessibility, checking out surf breaks.

Reactions: liketogethigh
Making comparison videos versus the Phantom 4...

Showing how crappy the camera is then showing how much better it is to throw everyone off [emoji12]

Flying it as hard as I can with all of the features on from inside a concrete building and then complain that I don't get 27 mins of battery flight time and can't fly 4 miles away

Reactions: cappy24
Hopefully everything I do with my phantom and a little more being a few hikes or trips where carting the phantom would have been difficult. Looking for a bag to take the Mavic with an M43 body and a few lenses. The phantom can stay at home and keep the full frame DSLR system company.

I will take it out of the box, smell it, fly it a few metres or so, put it back onto the shelf and wait for the next new drone product.

Reactions: timo123451 and romi
Hiking, biking, moto, travel, video, aerial photography and just plain killing time flying around for fun.

Reactions: threegs
I'll be having it with me when I go to places! Then I'll be looking out for the guys with their big Karma and Phantom back-packs, or no back-packs caus' they didn't bring theirs! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Mavic will be my best companion on the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty Bird
Flying.
Maybe a few down-skirts.

Last edited:
Filming motor / sailing boats for clients when on sea.
That is.. IF I decide to get a Mavic.

Filming golf courses, constructions sites, Norwegian nature filming, and just flying for fun :)

I'll probably just fly over nudist camps and what not...... hahaha all jokes aside I'm not entirely sure. The skies the limit! Literally [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T813 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Surf pic/videos

Attachments

• IMG_1864.JPG
    IMG_1864.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 574
And more surf pics/videos

Attachments

• IMG_1529.JPG
    IMG_1529.JPG
    944.5 KB · Views: 564

Recent Posts