What not to do (not my own video)

The Viking God Of Thunder Was watching over you!
Hew...

That's not a very good feeling when you think you have caused some kind of major issue with the quad.

I wonder what the look on your face would have been had someone told you all 3 of the non turning motors will need the body separated and new ones installed. :eek:

Reactions: mmee1992
Got the thread title right.

Reactions: dirkclod
Read read and more read and look into tutorials and find a nice open space and progress in steps.We all want to open box take it out and fly miles but i have found smaller steps pay of big time
Hope all is ok with you p3p and many more happy hours with it to come

Reactions: snowghost
Lesson learned right mate?

Good sport for sharing...... however, just four letters to takeaway from this.

R. T. F. M.

:)

Last edited:
That's not a very good feeling when you think you have caused some kind of major issue with the quad.

I wonder what the look on your face would have been had someone told you all 3 of the non turning motors will need the body separated and new ones installed. :eek:
the rock..nod.gif

Yeah what do we all think when it happens do we think money cost of the thing or damage to other things or phantom or do we think safety and who could have been hurt had it went very wrong
Safety comes first with me then the dread of what damage has been done

A woman I work with told me that when her husband got the Phantom 2 he unboxed it without reading the manual and turned it on. Somehow it took off in the house, he grabbed for it and cut himself very badly.

Not me in the video. Found it on YouTube and thought would post it. It was the part when he puts his hand out as it came towards him that could have been painful. The guy got lucky.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic