What Micro to get?

What do you think of the little Hubsan then?
Great little drone. I have 12 batteries for mine and bought 2 extra 4 way usb chargers so I can either keep flying for hours at a time while other batteries are charging or stop after a short while. I fly mine all over the house, up the stairs landing in different rooms and on different surfaces. I find it to be a fantastic little beast

What do you think of the little Hubsan then?
Great little drone. I have 12 batteries for mine and bought 2 extra 4 way usb chargers so I can either keep flying for hours at a time while other batteries are charging or stop after a short while. I fly mine all over the house, up the stairs landing in different rooms and on different surfaces. I find it to be a fantastic little beast
I have a blast with mine!! Want to be able to fly while it's crappy outside and this was the one! Had to put the guard on though, was going through props too quickly.

I have a blast with mine!! Want to be able to fly while it's crappy outside and this was the one! Had to put the guard on though, was going through props too quickly.

Agree. Mine has bounced off of more things than I can count, and somehow keeps on flying. Haven't put the guard on yet, but I think I will to save a prop or two. It is a tough little bird.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: DCJ64
Yer I put the guard on mine and have bumped into things on occasion.
There are so much fun when its to crappy outside to fly the p4

Yeah, it's way too crappy outside to fly the Phantom, so I think I'll charge up the Hubsan batteries, put the guard on, and bounce around in the house awhile....[emoji3]

Reactions: Darren Roach
Be careful with those little "cheap" Hubsan temptresses! My cousin offered me the loan of one to play with? So far it has cost me nearly £2k in drones, batteries iPad Mini and backpacks. I only got the P3/4K as a combo birthday/ early retirement present to myself a couple of months back. Now I don't have any excuse for the P3Pro that is about to land on the doorstep in the next hour.[emoji851]

All I can do is stand before you all, hang my head and admit , yes, I am a DJI addict..... great fun ain't it! Fly safe & happy.

Meant to say that Hubsan props are cheap as chips on e-bay. Try a search for 'GoldenBalls'. Cheap and fast delivery. New body shell for about £5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak