What is your favorite thing about the Phantom 4/ flying drones in general?

I must have missed this advice, do you have a link? Sorry for kind of hijacking the thread.

Oh for her lightbridge? Or the Blackmagic for dji? I just went and Google phantom 4 downloads dji. That's where you can get the dji assistant v2

if you get a chance find someone around that has one and fly it and hold it and you will see how nice it is
Problem being I haven't seen a single drone AT ALL other than my own and I have made posts on CL and many forums. Lol... drone dry

Problem being I haven't seen a single drone AT ALL other than my own and I have made posts on CL and many forums. Lol... drone dry
where you located

Reactions: Sky Architect

Same here, I live in a town of 3000 lol...only other person I know with a drone is a business owner who uses it for farming and spraying fields.

Blackmagic, is that some form of editing software? I have Assistant 2.

Yes it is for fixing the colors on video. I haven't opened it up yet as my Internet is bad and took 8 hours to download lol... they have a free lite version. Lookup Blackmagic revision 12

Yes it is for fixing the colors on video. I haven't opened it up yet as my Internet is bad and took 8 hours to download lol... they have a free lite version. Lookup Blackmagic revision 12

Thanks, lol wow 8 hours for a 400 MB file? I just downloaded it before I could finish this message lol.

I'm located in Fort oglethorpe georgia. I have seen a couple videos of people in Chattanooga flying and that's 20 minutes away but it's a job trying to get in touch with them
let me check with pumpkin army and see if any one is close to that area

will due I posted it on owners page to see if I can get someone to fly with you and show the pumpkin

Awesome thanks. I am still considered a novice pilot but for having 3 or 4 hours flight time ND to have done the things that I have done, I like to think that I'm pretty good and could even surprise some people for being sone new.

But I bet every pilot says that lol.

Reactions: flpholt
Awesome thanks. I am still considered a novice pilot but for having 3 or 4 hours flight time ND to have done the things that I have done, I like to think that I'm pretty good and could even surprise some people for being sone new.

But I bet every pilot says that lol.
soon as I hear from someone I will pm you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT