What is the very minimum specs you can have on a tablet

Reaction score
I'm not going to ask "what's the best tablet" as that has so many threads. I think it would be easier to say what the least (lowest) amount of specs we need to hook a tablet up to fly the drone.

Would this be too low

1GB ram
8GB memory
1.3GHZ ?

cheers guys. As long as we know the minimum specs then hopefully it will end the countless "what tablet should I buy" threads

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I keep a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here. If you want something that'll work for sure, then it would be best to use a device from that list.

Reactions: Neon Euc
That's what I run and it's fine
The minimum is in the operating system that they require,
Requires iOS 8.0 or later
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later

As long as we know the minimum specs then hopefully it will end the countless "what tablet should I buy" threads
Unfortunately, it's more complicated than that.
The minimum is in the operating system that they require,
Requires iOS 8.0 or later
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later
And more complicated than that with Android.
You can run later versions of Android on a machine that doesn't have the power to run Go properly.

Unfortunately, it's more complicated than that.

And more complicated than that with Android.
You can run later versions of Android on a machine that doesn't have the power to run Go properly.

ah ok... I was just assuming that any tablet with 2GB ram, 16GB memory, and 1.3GHZ would be enough to run it. basically i'm using my phone specs as that seems to run it ok

ah ok... I was just assuming that any tablet with 2GB ram, 16GB memory, and 1.3GHZ would be enough to run it.
Nope. That's why I started that list ;)

My Samsung Tab4 works fine running Litchi. It has
1.2 GHz Tablet Processor
RAM 1.5 GB DRAM
Hard Drive 8 GB

Not a powerhouse but does the trick. I only wish it was better in sunlight.

That's awesome. I was wondering if 1.5 GB would be enough. I'm happy to find out if 1GB would be pushing it tho as I'm after a 10" laptop and most are around £60 but with just 1GB

I keep a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here. If you want something that'll work for sure, then it would be best to use a device from that list.
Wow I missed the link. Just seen lots of 1GB ram devices on there. :) I will take a punt and get one that isn't listed with the same specs so you can add it to your list if it works :)

Oh and for android phone list you can add the ulefone power on there too as that's what I'm using and it's fine :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues