I no longer own a phantom.. can i still hangout with you guys?

Reaction score
Hey guys hope all is well. I sold my p3p recently and got a new to me but used autel evo for less than 500 $makaroos! Couldn't pass is up. Also have a mavic air on the way as we speak and will be flying a buddies mavic 2 hasslebad for some new videos. But my point is. You guys are awesome. And i dont wanna leave. I signed up for the autel forum but not a big fan i hate to say. Not gonna go into specifics but i dont see myself learning much over there. I just dont want anyone to get upset im not flying a phantom.. lol ill keep my post to a minimum but i like you guys and have alot of respect for most of you. And would love to still see yalls videos and for you to be able to see mine. Maybe even get a little comparison to what the evo or mini looks like compared to something else. Btw idk if you guys have been seeing Weston Neys videos on YouTube but he is doing some great things starting his channel. Check him out. I appreciate everyone on here and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate it! Youll be seeing some videos from me. Even some from my p3p i havent made yet.. lol have a great day! Dont hate on my daughters pink tablet. I dont fly with that! Haha

Attachments

• 20191124_102449.jpg
    20191124_102449.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_08901.jpg
    IMG_08901.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_08931.jpg
    IMG_08931.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 226
Hey guys hope all is well. I sold my p3p recently and got a new to me but used autel evo for less than 500 $makaroos! Couldn't pass is up. Also have a mavic air on the way as we speak and will be flying a buddies mavic 2 hasslebad for some new videos. But my point is. You guys are awesome. And i dont wanna leave. I signed up for the autel forum but not a big fan i hate to say. Not gonna go into specifics but i dont see myself learning much over there. I just dont want anyone to get upset im not flying a phantom.. lol ill keep my post to a minimum but i like you guys and have alot of respect for most of you. And would love to still see yalls videos and for you to be able to see mine. Maybe even get a little comparison to what the evo or mini looks like compared to something else. Btw idk if you guys have been seeing Weston Neys videos on YouTube but he is doing some great things starting his channel. Check him out. I appreciate everyone on here and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate it! Youll be seeing some videos from me. Even some from my p3p i havent made yet.. lol have a great day! Dont hate on my daughters pink tablet. I dont fly with that! Haha
Check your email TRAITOR, you are already banned. :rolleyes: Of course you are still welcome. I'd bet half the discussions here apply to drones in general, rather than jus to DJI.

TRAITOR LOL
Bahaha thanks for the love yall. Walking the plank? Or firing squad? Jk The only reason i got rid of my p3p was money issues. I got a new job and was able to score a couple more nice drones at awesome prices. But really you guys are more creative more fun and more welcoming. Or are we weary the autel might put out some awesome video haha?

Last edited:
Reactions: dronesky
Bahaha thanks for the love yall. Walling the plank? Or firing squad? Jk The only reason i got rid of my p3p was money issues. I got a new job and was able to score a couple more nice drones at awesome prices. But really guys are more creative more fun and more welcoming. Or are we weary the autel might out out some awesome video haha?
The way I see it we're all here for the same interests & information great place to hang out

Very true sir. Plus i still have my sights on a p4pro. Still think they take the best pictures. Almost got one instead my my air and it was only selling it for 575.. i should have bought it. But i got 2 dji drones for the price of one instead. Im happy

Have you seen the specs of the upcoming Autel Evo 2? It seems pretty impressive.
Yes I have it does look amazing with many camera options! I actually posted about it on the autel forum they got upset cause it was posted already but.. Their moderators over there arent as cool as ours. Anywho it looks like an amazing drone im upset i just got my evo last week. Always how it goes..you think you got the newest model. Then wham. Yours is old news..

Yes I have it does look amazing with many camera options! I actually posted about it on the autel forum they got upset cause it was posted already but.. Their moderators over there arent as cool as ours. Anywho it looks like an amazing drone im upset i just got my evo last week. Always how it goes..you think you got the newest model. Then wham. Yours is old news..
Um... I'm sorry for not being as cool as the moderators in here. ??

GET OUTTA HERE!

JK this forum is the best one of the pilots forum in my opinion!

When I move on to the mavic 2 pro I will probably stick around! Everyone on here is awesome! [emoji16][emoji106]

GET OUTTA HERE!

JK this forum is the best one of the pilots forum in my opinion!

When I move on to the mavic 2 pro I will probably stick around! Everyone on here is awesome! [emoji16][emoji106]
It really is the best one.. we are excited about our mavic 2 pro too cant wait to put it to good use! I aint going nowhere! So you all will just have to deal with it haha jk

Yes, this forum is unique...totally helpful and non-arrogrant. I used to be big (last year) on mavicpilots.com, but I was put off by that one. This place is the best for sure!

I like and continue to browse this forum even though im currently flying I2 and M2 almost exclusively now, with some phantom action here and there (p4pO). I started here and I think this is generally a more mature group of individuals. I stay off the mavic forums [emoji56].

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Thats exactly how i feel. Started here. And its a more mature and friendly group. I didn't even get greeted over there i got berated instead.. for being suspicious for selling a drone first of all.. then other reason. I didnt feel welcome. Anywho its not worth even mentioning. Heres to the good people on the phantom forum!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers