What Is The Power Output?

Mark The Droner

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I thought I'd post some peak wattage info which might be useful. I got this from FCC ID Search which allows you to enter the FCC ID number found on the back of any RF device to get wattage info.

PVT581 controller: .059 watts
NPVT581 controller: .062 watts

RE500 extender: .0317 watts
RE700 extender: .0703 watts

FC200 camera: .011 / .031 watts*

There are two values for the camera - I am not sure why. It might be that since we know we can adjust the signal strength (dBi) of the camera, the first number is default and the second number is max strength dBi. Just guessing.

Could the camera have 2 values for both "camera" and "camera+wifi"?

Interesting stuff though, I dunno what I can do with this info but it's good to know it exists and there's a database for this kind of thing!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I thought I'd post some peak wattage info which might be useful. I got this from FCC ID Search which allows you to enter the FCC ID number found on the back of any RF device to get wattage info.

There are two values for the camera - I am not sure why. It might be that since we know we can adjust the signal strength (dBi) of the camera, the first number is default and the second number is max strength dBi. Just guessing.
Once you get into the P3P variations and the P4, the FCC ID#'s and the power output numbers become very important when wondering why the original W323 P3P with its GL300A controller still runs circles around any of the aircraft and controllers since then, including the newest P4!:cool:

Good info! I think you were the guy who posted this link that I found about a week ago, weren't you?

Thanks!

The RE500 vs RE700 difference is the biggest ! quite impressive :) I'm glad I've order a RE700 for my P2V.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20