What does this mean? P4P (current RTH route will pass a No-Fly Zone.)

Reaction score
P4P

current RTH route will pass a No-Fly Zone.
Pay attention to the aircraft's position to avoid RTH failure

What does this mean?
There are no forbidden zones on the map.
Such errors were only in this place.

Sorry for my English

uhF5uABoYEw.jpg

XLwjkvj2m9U.jpg

I see you have a compass error on there. Can you upload your flight data?

NO fly zone. It means you are not allowed to fly there with a drone.
You can turn it off, but if the **** hits the fan, or worse, your drone hits a plane, you are in big trouble.
It shows also you are in Atti-mode with low GPS signal. Be careful with that and keep your drone in view.
Have fun elsewhere I would say.

NO fly zone. It means you are not allowed to fly there with a drone.
You can turn it off, but if the **** hits the fan, or worse, your drone hits a plane, you are in big trouble.
It shows also you are in Atti-mode with low GPS signal. Be careful with that and keep your drone in view.
Have fun elsewhere I would say.

On the map in this place I saw no warnings about no fly zone

Most likely means DJI's GEO system is screwing up again. I fly a lot on one location. About 25% of the time the Go app reports that I'm close to a non paved airport (or something like that)... but I'm not.. and it only happen every so often. Most likely this is what is happening to you.

Most likely means DJI's GEO system is screwing up again. I fly a lot on one location. About 25% of the time the Go app reports that I'm close to a non paved airport (or something like that)... but I'm not.. and it only happen every so often. Most likely this is what is happening to you.
I think it's military bases

Have you done a search for NO FLY Zones? I found on Google a map of the city and county, showing all these.
BQ

My P4P does the same thing. I would love to know how to shut down the geofencing and the NFZ warnings and let me think for myself.

The problem is, when everyone thought for themselves, it led to this. If you don't self regulate, regulations follow shortly.
As a pilot, I can tell you the FAA is bearing down, clean things up or the 2005 RC hobby law that protects us, will get overturned. You don't want that.
I honestly believe the FAA is behind all this. I would bet money, when the judge struck down there registration, they contact DJI and told them what to do, or else!
BQ

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl