What does a goose do when it sees a drone?

Wow not scared at all,you been training them ha,
Now this Geese I'm sure would attack (might be dinner when finnished) but these got no fear and chase me and my drone off jetty just recent,,must have looked funny though
Anyway nice little clip,thanks for share
20190321_131104.jpg

Wow not scared at all,you been training them ha,
Now this Geese I'm sure would attack (might be dinner when finnished) but these got no fear and chase me and my drone off jetty just recent,,must have looked funny though
Anyway nice little clip,thanks for shareView attachment 110269
It looks like it has biker tattoos and carries a blade...

I am feeling it that they aren't into drones. But they have to save face and at least they aren't flapping themselves to death trying to get away. I've flown next to wild Mallard ducks and have seen them actually get closer to it.

Reactions: MKurr
We have a Mating Pair of Mallards that come back to our boat channel every year. Once the Ducklings are following Mum - she brings them along to...

We feed them everyday ...

They are not scared of my P3P - but when I fly near and video them - they swim out of channel and into the tall grass back to their 'hide'.

You can see one of them at 3:02 and on in this video 'going home' !

We have a Mating Pair of Mallards that come back to our boat channel every year. Once the Ducklings are following Mum - she brings them along to...

We feed them everyday ...

They are not scared of my P3P - but when I fly near and video them - they swim out of channel and into the tall grass back to their 'hide'.

You can see one of them at 3:02 and on in this video 'going home' !

Very cool footage. Where is this ?

My home ... Ventspils, West Coast Latvia .... on the River Venta. Former Soviet Union state in the Baltic.

Reactions: 3rdof5
Once I complete my new workshop ... sure !

These aren't biker geese, but they are regulars every year. (Kinda slow till the end, ducks won't que action well).

Beavers are easier....

Now that winter is almost over I should be able to get a few shots of the geese flying north!
Just make sure your drone doesn't think it should to go with them...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj