What did you all name your P3?

I named mine The Dirty Bird. Reading the newspaper during FW updates or calibrations caused ink smudges on the shell. I thought it looked
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1439862599.588185.jpg
cool so I even added more intentionally.

Reactions: AlmostTan
Or more likely they cannot think of every single possibility and the name is not really critical at all. I am sure it is mostly to just identify the unit especially if you have several of them, as people seem to do. It would be nice to be able to change it but it is what it is for the moment and there are far more important things for them to work on. To me the name is merely an identifier. Nothing is perfect, everything gets some sort of revision and enhancements. Down the road it will be probably a feature they add, but I would rather than worked on important features like poi flying, etc. and get some of the other bugs worked out. Or add more exposure options, etc. The name is something far less important, at least to me.

Alan
Good point. I agree with you. Guess I'm still a bit bitter over the lack of SW roll back. That was very amateur and cost them plenty I'm sure. The silly identifier, you're right, is the least of their worries. Guess I was Just in a mood this afternoon when I wrote that. Sorry if I offended anyone.

ICU (as in "I see you"). Acually it was more like "Intensive Care Unit" after an unavoidable crash a couple weeks ago. But I get her back this Thurs...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20