What did you all name your P3?

What did everyone choose as a name for their quad?

In my haste and excitement I chose something stupid, just wanting to get in the air and thinking it would be a reversible decision. It appears that is not the case.

Curious who everyone else's flying buddy is :)
What did everyone choose as a name for their quad?

In my haste and excitement I chose something stupid, just wanting to get in the air and thinking it would be a reversible decision. It appears that is not the case.

Curious who everyone else's flying buddy is :)
I thought about whether I should name it after my wife or my dog. After a long time thinking about it I decided to name it after my faithful dog. The reason being my dog always comes back when called, my wife only if she wants to, I didn't , after all want any fly a ways!

Guy in the shop started the activation set up stuff but luckily I used a reasonably cool handle, named it AlienWarrior so I thought I would stick with it on this forum.
Sort of wished I would have named it Kamikaze though....

Reactions: AlmostTan
Can we change or remove the names? I have two Phantoms with extremely close names and I don't own the first one anymore.

Here's how to access the name: go into the DJI pilot app and tap user center, click the bottom right profile silhouette that looks like this[emoji185], then click on your aircraft under my aircrafts and you can see the name, so far I don't think you can change it though.

I thought about whether I should name it after my wife or my dog. After a long time thinking about it I decided to name it after my faithful dog. The reason being my dog always comes back when called, my wife only if she wants to, I didn't , after all want any fly a ways!

Hilarious!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj