What did you all name your P3?

Mine is obviously the PhantomREBEL

Why wouldn't DJI tell us that the name we choose is permanent or allow us to change the name down the road? This is like them not giving us the ability to roll back the firmware incase there was a problem with the upgrade; A decision that probably cost them plenty in terms of customer service and reputation. DJI seems to make some really questionable decisions. From the technology world perspective that I live in they really seem a bit amateur when it comes to these things. They may be great engineers but it seems they're lacking some common sense and experience or maybe it's just a company that's grown faster than its ability to scale to the needs of its customers.

Why wouldn't DJI tell us that the name we choose is permanent or allow us to change the name down the road? This is like them not giving us the ability to roll back the firmware incase there was a problem with the upgrade; A decision that probably cost them plenty in terms of customer service and reputation. DJI seems to make some really questionable decisions. From the technology world perspective that I live in they really seem a bit amateur when it comes to these things. They may be great engineers but it seems they're lacking some common sense and experience or maybe it's just a company that's grown faster than its ability to scale to the needs of its customers.

Or more likely they cannot think of every single possibility and the name is not really critical at all. I am sure it is mostly to just identify the unit especially if you have several of them, as people seem to do. It would be nice to be able to change it but it is what it is for the moment and there are far more important things for them to work on. To me the name is merely an identifier. Nothing is perfect, everything gets some sort of revision and enhancements. Down the road it will be probably a feature they add, but I would rather than worked on important features like poi flying, etc. and get some of the other bugs worked out. Or add more exposure options, etc. The name is something far less important, at least to me.

Alan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4