What are the best FPV goggles for Scenery and not racing

Reaction score
I am traveling to France this summer and I am going to visit amazing mountains, I need help on buying good but affordable FPV goggles that when you put them on it's like you are really flying. I don't want any racing glasses. But I also don't want the really thick and bulky glasses. If anybody can help me that would be great.
Thanks for your time.

I bought a pair of the SJ-V01 from Banggood that I find to fit the bill pretty well.

I guess it all comes down to what you call "affordable". The new Aomway Commander goggles are being highly praised but at £265 here in the UK from Bangood they aren't exactly the cheapest option.
I've used both Fatshark Teleporter and Quanum Cyclops in the past and both have their plus points.
Fatshark are true goggles and don't make you look too much of a geek, Cyclops make use of a single screen but are obviously much bulkier - but at a fraction of the cost. Whichever route you go down, either type will give you an immersive feeling of flying.

Reactions: tevek
Well unfortunately goggles can be a very subjective decision. You could look at relatively cheap VR goggles or move right up in the price and quality range. I use Fatshark V3 dominators so which are small, portable and are more than good enough for my use.

I guess it all comes down to what you call "affordable". The new Aomway Commander goggles are being highly praised but at £265 here in the UK from Bangood they aren't exactly the cheapest option.
I've used both Fatshark Teleporter and Quanum Cyclops in the past and both have their plus points.
Fatshark are true goggles and don't make you look too much of a geek, Cyclops make use of a single screen but are obviously much bulkier - but at a fraction of the cost. Whichever route you go down, either type will give you an immersive feeling of flying.
The wife reckons I look better with my fatsharks on...you guys in England clearly have more options than we do over here, not much to choose from and if you venture overseas, you pay heavily for the privilege.

Can I just ask yall, how do you make doc googles work? Do you need to change the module at the rear of the remote?

Reactions: Dazzauk
I just bought a Quanum Fatshark Genesis HD FPV Goggle
These should be good, because they are more immersive.
They are big, but very light and cost only ~160$
I have a nvidia shield K1 with HDMI, so I can use two screens.
Unfortunately I am farsighted and the image is not sharp. I am trying to insert glasses.
I will keep you updated.

2d1c907fd4add9b2f981447b62fb34a2.jpg

I just got these to try and I have only read good reports about them and for the price why wouldn't you. [emoji2]

Reactions: IBV

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31