What are some cool uses you have found for your phantom?

Monte55 said:
I want to butter 4 slices of toast at the same time
Today I stayed home and sent it over to where I work today and it worked for me and came home in time for dinner.

200 miles? That is the all time record! I'm still waiting for a Phantom to circle the world without landing or re-charging!

:)

I read about ISIS using phantoms for some fantastic aerial reconnaissance over Paris recently.
I wonder if any of the ISIS team are on here :? ...maybe they were sending croissants to each other or testing out the new software- "Jihapp"- although the return to home (RTH) is a bit laggy

almost forgot about this one! If you can manage to make a lightweight dropbox, and use the fc40 camera to line up your shots, you could drop arrows from the sky! So in other words... aerial deerhunting!!! (can't confirm that it would actually work, but it sounds good at least)

kitari said:
almost forgot about this one! If you can manage to make a lightweight dropbox, and use the fc40 camera to line up your shots, you could drop arrows from the sky! So in other words... aerial deerhunting!!! (can't confirm that it would actually work, but it sounds good at least)
If you got high enough it theoretically could be possible. Arrows travel from a bow at around 250 fps (average, some less, some more depending on draw weight. Terminal velocity of an arrow is roughly 350 fps. Assuming you dropped a well placed arrow directly between the shoulder blades

Monte55 said:
I want to butter 4 slices of toast at the same time

I still laugh out loud at this.

I always thought that with the price of these things they should give you a reach around.

kitari said:
Monte55 said:
Maybe not, but you could drop Deer John letters

I read that as *John Deer* letters at first

Get rid of an old lover do not send them a "Dear John" letter, drop a John Deere on them.

r2d003113_642x462.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1