Well it's arrived and fitted in half an hour

I just ordered one also. Not for the longer range but for a more solid connection closer in where I can still see it.

Same here, not particularly interested in sending my phantom to the Moon but a reliable connection for video and RC signal makes it worth the punt. Ordered one form e-bay.

Reactions: jointeffort
Seems lower quality as far as I can tell judging by the photos, someone may still give it a shot. Free shipping isn't available with it too.
edit: OP, more feedback and details are appreciated! :)

Anybody got any videos in english fitting 1 of these ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It literally took me half an hour to fit hardest part was removing the silicon off the original connectors

Mine is on the way as well off eBay good to hear the results on distance of this link was waiting for the post to arrive now lol loving the discussions ideal for a newbie like myself

Yes i want to see a pic of the actual Distance before I buy it, gotta see it to believe it sorta thing...if it does that would be amazing...that's 3/4 of a mile..for me in the USA.

Reactions: ozzwashere
I hope this is not a scam. Can you send a pic?

I hope this is not a scam. Can you send a pic?

It's not a scam! By getting this you're modding the stock TX antennas to bigger ones, directional that will give you more range and stability if used properly. Directional antennas have the 'disadvantage' that you have to point them directly to the Aircaft in order to get full signal. However, in cities with a lot of interference you will propably not get that much range, but it will be stronger signal for sure. It's also cheap and you can change antennas to bigger ones and uses amps as well in case you need more distance and strength

Reactions: jointeffort
Yeh, it could be the seller for all we know, posting cleaver AD... he only joined Jan 11th and posted it, have not seen a pic yet of the distance..

Reactions: nattieman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik