Well it's arrived and fitted in half an hour

We have the Ten-Tom Waterway going through Amory and ya never know what you will see .
We don't have any coal mines I know of but Al. does .We got trains and mud here :)

Reactions: Ohiowoodsman
We have the Ten-Tom Waterway going through Amory and ya never know what you will see .
We don't have any coal mines I know of but Al. does .We got trains and mud here :)
Right on! Just wondering where that barge was coming from she was full of coal. prob Al or Tenn. Finally got some logs downloaded and 95% of the time I'm close to home signal strength is very poor and gets better further from home. Guessing cause I'm usually straight above the RC around home?

Right on! Just wondering where that barge was coming from she was full of coal. prob Al or Tenn. Finally got some logs downloaded and 95% of the time I'm close to home signal strength is very poor and gets better further from home. Guessing cause I'm usually straight above the RC around home?
Coal no telling but we have loading spots all along that waterway .
Being above you isn't the best place to have good signal and if you are around a lot of houses that's not gonna help . Try out away from all that if you can and bet you do better . I'm lucky which you saw having all the open spots to fly .

Coal no telling but we have loading spots all along that waterway .
Being above you isn't the best place to have good signal and if you are around a lot of houses that's not gonna help . Try out away from all that if you can and bet you do better . I'm lucky which you saw having all the open spots to fly .
You r lucky my friend. If it wasn't for my business I'd be somewhere down south. I'm from Virginia but stuck in Oh. Been on here 2-3 days an have learned more than the first 3 months of owning it.

Reactions: dirkclod
You r lucky my friend. If it wasn't for my business I'd be somewhere down south. I'm from Virginia but stuck in Oh. Been on here 2-3 days an have learned more than the first 3 months of owning it.
From NC and lived all over but here in the south for 30 something years . Am lucky I don't have the issues like most with all the
bad press .
This is a great forum and been here awhile . Have seen it grow up to what it is now. I see lots knocking the older models but that's where
the newer ones came from . With the Standard if you read in the P2V+ mod section you will learn lots on these .
Always learning in here :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic