Weak image transmission signal error at 2 feet

Reaction score
I have update firmware to the latest 1.06 and whatever is the newest version for the RC.
Now the drone is inoperable.

I am unsure if this was a co-incidence, since I see no reports of similar problem elsewhere.

So I get "Weak image transmission" error, even when in the same room. There is a "strong radio interference error", which is present even if I'm completely out in open area. I get no readings on battery (I have tested all 3 batteries, they all are fully charged but show 0% and temp of -273.2 C), I cannot initiate recording. Flight controls still work, but I am not risking taking off the ground. I have tried downgrade to 1.05 without success.

Any other suggestions? Please help :(

Turn everything off. Remove and re-insert the micro-sd card. Turn everything back on. My P3P seems to be very picky about the sd card being inserted just right or I see similar behavior to what you are describing.

Reactions: Walkers13
Recent buyer of a PH3Std and test flights were great. I was trying various camera settings and ended up with "Weak/No Image Transmission Signal" on the banner. I tried recalibrations including R/C, have the latest firmware and tried a couple of SD card manipulations. Scratched head, went through all my DJI Go settings and, in "..." 'General Settings/camera' I switched 'Enable Hardware Decoding' to the off position and Voila! the image returned with all status (gps, a/c, tx etc.) in great shape. DJI Go is version 2.8.6 and the a/c version is 1.6.80. I hope someone finds this helpful. It frustrated me for a couple of days and I was worried that I broke a camera connection.

Last edited:
Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Turn everything off. Remove and re-insert the micro-sd card. Turn everything back on. My P3P seems to be very picky about the sd card being inserted just right or I see similar behavior to what you are describing.

Awesome. I just had this issue. Removing SD and re-inserting it resolved it for me. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: VictorBravo77
With a fully charged TX and a new cable I managed to get 1.4 KM's at 80M of altitude before seeing the weak image transmission signal. I was flying over farm fields with what I would suspect, limited interference.

I believe this issue started happening after either the upgrade of IOS 10 or DJI GO App 3.0.0.

Are others seeing similar issues?

App - 3.0.0
AC - 1.9.60
TX - 1.6.0
IOS 10.0.2 on iPad mini

Ok. I deleted the DJI GO app version 3.0.0 and reinstalled. My weak image transmission error is gone. Well I got the message at just over 2KM's which I am fine with.

Only problem is I lost all my previous flight data. Anyone know how to get it back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. I deleted the DJI GO app version 3.0.0 and reinstalled. My weak image transmission error is gone. Well I got the message at just over 2KM's which I am fine with.

Only problem is I lost all my previous flight data. Anyone know how to get it back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See this post:
Weak Transmission Signal, not constantly

Reactions: JoBe

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl