weak GPS

Reaction score
Hi. I had 16-19 satellites. But when trying to do follow me, I kept getting week GPs. I had my Ipad as my monitor and it was getting wi-fi from my iphone. I don't understand why I was getting weak GPS and sure would appreciate some help

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0051.PNG
    IMG_0051.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 382
Hi. I had 16-19 satellites. But when trying to do follow me, I kept getting week GPs. I had my Ipad as my monitor and it was getting wi-fi from my iphone. I don't understand why I was getting weak GPS and sure would appreciate some help
Weak GPS is a badly worded message.
What it means is No GPS.
The GPS it's referring to is the GPS signal from your iPad.
The Phantom has its own GPS and it's working fine but follow-me requires the phone or tablet to have its own GPS so that the Phantom knows the position of what it is to follow.
If your iPad does not have a GPS receiver or its GPS is disabled, a wifi connection to your phone is not giving it GPS data.

Reactions: andre renaud
Weak GPS is a badly worded message.
What it means is No GPS.
The GPS it's referring to is the GPS signal from your iPad.
The Phantom has its own GPS and it's working fine but follow-me requires the phone or tablet to have its own GPS so that the Phantom knows the position of what it is to follow.
If your iPad does not have a GPS receiver or its GPS is disabled, a wifi connection to your phone is not giving it GPS data.

thank you, that helps a lot. I should just switch over to my iphone and it should work fine

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl