Waypoints for litchi

Reaction score
On my home computer I have Google Earth on it for waypoints I looked on the Android app store for the Google Earth pro and I did not see it is there another app that I can use for waypoints that has the same set up like Earth pro

Thanks in advance.

Please clarify what you are looking for. You do not need Google Earth for waypoint's at all. Use Litchi mission hub or the app itself. Not sure exactly what you are looking for from your question.

I only have litchi on my Iphone and it is a 5s to small really to do any thing on so I was going to do the waypoints on my android tablet and transfer them to a folder. If I'm away from home it would be easier to do them on the tablet than on the phone ( eyes not as good as they used to be :disappointed:) and I'm not paying another 25.00 for the app for on a tablet that is not mine (work tablet ).

Set up the waypoints on your PC or laptop using Mission Hub Mission Hub - Litchi
If your litchi equipped iphone is on, the waypoints will be synced to oit when when you save the file.

I was trying to get Google Earth for Andriod when you do the waypoints on Google Earth you can keep a good alt from ground no matter how the ground go's if you are at 100 feet at start and you go up a hill it will stay at 100 feet no matter.( Lazy mans mission:wink:)

Wright but what I'm saying is if I am out somewhere and do not have aces to a computer I have my tablet with me all the time is the mission hub free for Andriod ?

Mission Hub is a web address. See the post above yours here and see if you can get to it via a browser on your android device.

Sometimes it's hard to have your cake and eat it too :)

Can't do a poi on that unless i'm doing something wrong

I use it several times a week for this. I create the mission with several POI.

do you have the app?
For iOS we do but I do all of my set up from the Mission Hub at the URL noted above a few posts.

You create the mission on the Mission Hub and then simply upload to the aircraft when you're on site.

For iOS we do but I do all of my set up from the Mission Hub at the URL noted above a few posts.

You create the mission on the Mission Hub and then simply upload to the aircraft when you're on site.
how do you set poi? The mission part I can do but if I want to put in a poi you have to right click. There is no right click on a tablet:disappointed:

Right click for POI. I have use Earth to set waypoints then converting to converting KLH files.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj