Waypoints/Favorite Waypoints question/idea

Reaction score
If the new firmware/app saves ANY waypoint mission you create as a favorite. Would this file be editable before flying. I.E. Have a program that generates the waypoint files at home, then you just 'choose' this favorite file when at the field? Seems like if it saves the waypoints, then someone could devise a way to pre-generate them.

Yes. In theory this should be possible. Especially if there is simply an XML file or similar that represents it.

Yes. In theory this should be possible. Especially if there is simply an XML file or similar that represents it.
...and use the iTunes "Add File" functionality, used for the channel hack, to add a new mission file into the DJI GO "Documents." Hmmm.:cool:

I assume you're all long gone by now, but here's my question. I'm trying to create a very long time-lapse shot for a doc I'm working on. I'm trying to create a drone shot that looks as if its a single flight of about 5 miles. To do this I need to stitch together multiple flights. Been trying to do this with waypoints but when I create waypoints. then land and move to the next position, the height of the aircraft is in relation to my remote - not AGL. Thoughts anyone?

I assume you're all long gone by now, but here's my question. I'm trying to create a very long time-lapse shot for a doc I'm working on. I'm trying to create a drone shot that looks as if its a single flight of about 5 miles. To do this I need to stitch together multiple flights. Been trying to do this with waypoints but when I create waypoints. then land and move to the next position, the height of the aircraft is in relation to my remote - not AGL. Thoughts anyone?
Why is that a problem? Just adjust for the difference in elevation among the waypoints. Alternatively, get a P4P. It will fly 5 miles away, and back, on a single P4P battery! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues