Waypoints, daylight to night in cold

Reaction score
I am pretty new at this, I would like to know if I can fly a previously recorded flight during daylight at night to get Christmas lights, we have snow on the ground and the temperatures are around 20-30 F. I have noticed the cold seems to play games with the sensors, any tips will be appreciated

I am pretty new at this, I would like to know if I can fly a previously recorded flight during daylight at night to get Christmas lights, we have snow on the ground and the temperatures are around 20-30 F. I have noticed the cold seems to play games with the sensors, any tips will be appreciated
Sure you can if you are using Litchi. But from your wording, not sure what you are referring to by "previously recorded". If the flight you have in mind is in your recorded flight logs, then it is possible, but again will require Litchi to do this and its a rather extensive process to do that without a Waypoint Mission to go by. However, that said, if you know and still have the log data for the flight you want to re-trace, you can look at the GPS track in Excel and extrude the co-ordinances from there and manually enter these in to a Litchi Waypoint mission. Is this what you are asking about? And as for the VPS sensors, just turn them off. You don't need them anyway IMO.

Reactions: Dogbone and 3rdof5

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT