Watch "One of me flying locations" on YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

,,filmed in beach setting not sure why went so dark,if i adjust contrast with gimble wheel comes out way to bright to watch,was very windy to heaps of cam shake had to edit out this was end result,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tevek and Erised
Nice place to fly, I bet you don't have to keep your batteries warm or wear gloves. I would be tempted to see on the top of those mountains but the wind would probably take my bird away and msinger would be telling me where to look for it! hahaha

Nice place to fly, I bet you don't have to keep your batteries warm or wear gloves. I would be tempted to see on the top of those mountains but the wind would probably take my bird away and msinger would be telling me where to look for it! hahaha
Oh those hills nasty ok bit more inland i can go above but flight path for aircraft coming into wellington airport so very careful here,flew out over ocean bit and had to sport mode to get back,could hear it reving hard,was only at 100ft because of the wind and planes goin past,the corner of that coast is where no fly zone starts,4km from airport,at least no one can complain here except the sheep

Oh those hills nasty ok bit more inland i can go above but flight path for aircraft coming into wellington airport so very careful here,flew out over ocean bit and had to sport mode to get back,could hear it reving hard,was only at 100ft because of the wind and planes goin past,the corner of that coast is where no fly zone starts,4km from airport,at least no one can complain here except the sheep
Were you using any kind of filter on the camera? I'd like to see more footage of that area, looks really neat, and maybe drop the camera a couple of degrees to avoid the props if you are using sports mode. And I didn't see any sheep!

Were you using any kind of filter on the camera? I'd like to see more footage of that area, looks really neat, and maybe drop the camera a couple of degrees to avoid the props if you are using sports mode. And I didn't see any sheep!
Hi no filter or sunshade ,my filters and decal stopped at customs and got returned to seller so just waitin on more,,yeh nice place rugged jn storms,sherp mostly in parts where camera was having a fit from the wind,sure thats what does it ,sunshade worse for catching wind ,seems to make came shake and drop and right itself,only happens with strong wind,probly was bit windy even gps mode was about 45% angle goin foward,have changed cam setting from beach to vivid ,thanks for tip on camera tilt always forget unless i lookin in the water or at something,cant test at moment ,tryed to update and got locked,just trying to work through it

Hi no filter or sunshade ,my filters and decal stopped at customs and got returned to seller so just waitin on more,,yeh nice place rugged jn storms,sherp mostly in parts where camera was having a fit from the wind,sure thats what does it ,sunshade worse for catching wind ,seems to make came shake and drop and right itself,only happens with strong wind,probly was bit windy even gps mode was about 45% angle goin foward,have changed cam setting from beach to vivid ,thanks for tip on camera tilt always forget unless i lookin in the water or at something,cant test at moment ,tryed to update and got locked,just trying to work through it
Yeah I was just looking at your 'locked' post and I used DJI assistant2 on my PC to do the AC FW and the app to do the RC FW for the last update. Prior to that I only used the app so I'm guessing the newer versions require some sort of computer to do so. Can you use someone else's computer to download the assistant2 software for the one time rather than go out and buy one?

Yeah I was just looking at your 'locked' post and I used DJI assistant2 on my PC to do the AC FW and the app to do the RC FW for the last update. Prior to that I only used the app so I'm guessing the newer versions require some sort of computer to do so. Can you use someone else's computer to download the assistant2 software for the one time rather than go out and buy one?
Yes i can get use of one now you say that ,super stressed lately ,cant think,new flatmate and his wife and newborns and 4year old denice the menice,big change from bein alone,i have to wait till evening but i shall give it a go,thanks very much for info,hope to post lately saying yay its alive :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl