Video Problem

Reaction score
I have been experimenting with filters on my P4, and finally decided just to use the UV filter for protection. My problem is the videos are dark. So are the photos, but I can adjust them. Much harder for the videos.
I am attaching one I took this morning. It was cloudy/sunny, but you can see it starts out okay..maybe a little dark, but a couple of seconds into the video it gets really dark.
The setting was 4k. Changes I made yesterday were from a video telling how to set the camera up. Here is what changed. Went from D-log to D-Cinelike Under video Style, under Custom, I changed all three settings to -2. Other settings under Style; Standard: +0 for all. Landscape: +1, +1, and +0. ( I only changed the Custom settings)
Auto ISO, Auto WB.
Any thoughts as to what is going on with this thing? Seems like I spend most of the time trying to figure out why things don't work on this P4. Having said that....it is still an amazing aircraft!!!!

Here is the video:

Check your exposure compensation or EV value, roll the right thumb dial till you see it going back to 0 your are possibly at a negative number which will darken your photo. This is easy to do accidentally.

I'll try that. But wouldn't the exposure be the same throughout the entire video? The video gets darker after a couple of seconds. When I viewed it on YouTube, it wasn't as bad as just watching on my PC...but still too dark.Will check it out on next time out...Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik