Watch "cinematic Drone Film of Paull East yorkshire" on YouTube

Reaction score
A short film to try out my ND filters and a try at a cinematic look for my filming. Please leave any comments. Kind Regards Chris

Would love to comment on this but would feel bad doing so.

A short film to try out my ND filters and a try at a cinematic look for my filming. Please leave any comments. Kind Regards Chris

I understand you are trying out your ND filters but there is far too much repetition of the same scene in this video. Personally, I have no use for ND filters even though I have two sets. The Hero 4 Blk is set to auto, ISO 400, sharpness low and setup in protune. In editing, I will adjust white balance and add sharpness as needed. Three things to be aware of during midday the sun, P2 shadow and do not shoot directly into the sun as it washes out the sky with the GoPro.

Thank you for your comments as this is still a learning curve for me. I appreciate you taking the time to watch the films and comment on them. Kind regards Chris [emoji4]

Thank you for your comments as this is still a learning curve for me. I appreciate you taking the time to watch the films and comment on them. Kind regards Chris [emoji4]

Check the other video with the women running.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik