Watch "Battery error" on YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Unsure what happen but got a red onscreen battery error
Anyone had this before...I landed a wait a minute,,restart and was ok,,,I think,,,now I don't trust this battery,,,forgot to add when trying turn on it keept shutting down,,,in the video above you can hear the fan but it's turned off at the batt.............update.....OK been through flights on airdata and it has no warnings,minor deviation from 172 charges on 4 cell which probly normal,,no warning in app about error either,,,,,,,ok,,,if remember I posted a thread called DONG ,,I'm thinking this odd behavior along with the crack on the back of it is related to hitting that steel post that jumped out on me,,I'm bit superstitious and when something is off but doing something ,strange,5year old in the video wanted to kick it cause it stop working,kids,little wreckers,,hope Santa comes past down here this year,to much work on the rain deer on the uphill climb and the world's turning slower so be even harder,off topic there a bit,,hope there some specials on phantom 4 range this year
Screenshot_20181129-172200.jpg
Screenshot_20181129-172922.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
deviation from 172 charges on 4 cell which probly normal
172 charge cycles is reaching the max lifetime of the battery. Specs give you up to 200 cycles before you need to retire it. I think it is getting close to new battery time.

I agree 100% fly dawg....and ianzone it would be my choice to use that battery for checking settings and making adjustments on the drone at home and not with engines running and im sure it would still be able to accomplish them chores OK !....it's served you well now its going to work for you in a different way :D....have a great day ianzone....and Thanks for the PM back too ;)

172 charge cycles is reaching the max lifetime of the battery. Specs give you up to 200 cycles before you need to retire it. I think it is getting close to new battery time.
Great info thanks,Gosh the p3s puts these batt to shame,to clever for its own good,,,,yes ok will not fly this batt no more,,,,aaaaarrrrgggggg,,,where's my mate Mr noel lemmings,,very glad you say it is the batt I no longer trusted me drone and lost sleep over it

I agree 100% fly dawg....and ianzone it would be my choice to use that battery for checking settings and making adjustments on the drone at home and not with engines running and im sure it would still be able to accomplish them chores OK !....it's served you well now its going to work for you in a different way :D....have a great day ianzone....and Thanks for the PM back too ;)
Yip great words of wisdom there,,,it shall serve in different way now,,,it's 8.10am and sun is out ,,that means,,,let's go flying:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj