Was I fooled?

Reaction score
Hello all! I just purchased a used phantom three standard on eBay. The seller did say that it was used and the gimbal mount that connects to the body shell was brocken. And the pictures did show that the mount was broken. You could see that the gray 8 pin wiring harness had come loose. It did not mention that anything else was wrong with the unit. Upon receipt I found out that the mount was broken. There were also several small cracks in the frame but you can barely see see them. When I powered up the unit with full battery charge it sounded really weird like a high pitch noise it's really hard to explain. My good working unit is almost silent when idling this one is very loud. Unit also got very hot to the touch not the motors but the actual body shell. in the pictures you could also see where the 8 pin grey wiring harness had become unconnected. Does anyone think that this is a repairable item or should I just sell parts? Maybe try to get my money back out of the guy that sold it to me? That may be hard to do though.

Thanks in advance.
Winterstorm "Winter"

You don't have to "try" to get your money back, you WILL get your money back. File a "Significantly not as described claim" and send it back. Even if the ad says "no returns" you'll still get your money.

If you need help through the process, just post here and I'll help you out. I've been an Ebay seller for 15 years, so I know all the ins and outs.

Can you post a link to the auction listing?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj