Warning zone led light notification

Reaction score
Greetings from Greece! If anyone experienced this please help me out! Yesterday I was flying my Phantom 4 Pro near a warning zone (about 5 km away from a stadium). I've got a warning message through the Dji go 4 app said that I was flying into a warning zone and I should fly with caution. After a few seconds I noticed that the rear lights of my Phantom slowly blinked red and after that came to green again. My flight was ok without any problems. Rear led sequence was the same until I Ianded. Does anyone knows if this red light notification came up to warn me for the warning zone? Thanks in advance and keep flying...!

Yes they will flash red in a NFZ (P4). Normally they will flash slowly red when battery low (default at 30%) and flash fast red when battery critical (default at 10%).

Last edited:
Reactions: GUSPMETAL
Yes they will flash red in a NFZ (P4). Normally they will flash slowly red when battery low (default at 30%) and flash fast red when battery critical (default at 10%).
Thanks mate! I was worried about that...My battery was fully charged when red flash came up. Propably that was a warning for no fly zone area... I need to be 100% sure that everything works fine when my Phantom is up in the air...Thanks again!

Reactions: Erised

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl