WARNING Strong Interference DJI response

I have previously posted but Thought I would add to this.

I too suffer from this constant message. I use a iPhone 6

I have tried:

IMU calibration
Compass calibration
Transmitter calibration
Flying in airplane mode

Nothing seems to be making a difference. I now fly with litchi and have no messages.

Interestingly I checked my flight logs with healthy drone and can see that all messages start no earlier then 1 min 51 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have tried:

IMU calibration
Compass calibration
Transmitter calibration
Flying in airplane mode

Nothing seems to be making a difference. I now fly with litchi and have no messages.

Interestingly I checked my flight logs with healthy drone and can see that all messages start no earlier then 1 min 51 seconds

What version of FW are you using?

Jeff

I have tried:

IMU calibration
Compass calibration
Transmitter calibration
Flying in airplane mode

If you see my previous post that is when all of my messages start, at about the 2 minute mark!

I have the 4 Pro with the build in screen and my mobile (iPhone) is switched to airplane mode when I fly, but no matter where I go I get the the wireless interference warning so I don’t think it is a iPhone problem.

I can fly all day long over the lake and get nothing. The minute that I am remotely close to anything that even resembles something metallic, they come back. I don't stress too much anymore.

some have fixed this issue with installing directly from the APK files worked for my Nephew who had no issues till the 3.1.10 app version was updated on his device he dumped it installed a later version problem solved here are the files scroll down to find the one you want, always worth a shot
DJI GO APK 3.1.8 - download free apk from APKSum

some have fixed this issue with installing directly from the APK files worked for my Nephew who had no issues till the 3.1.10 app version was updated on his device he dumped it installed a later version problem solved here are the files scroll down to find the one you want, always worth a shot
DJI GO APK 3.1.8 - download free apk from APKSum
...later version, don't you mean earlier?

scroll the page there is every version, but yes technically speaking earlier maybe I should have used OLDER instead

mine does it all the time, i live in a very rural area, but wifi is everywhere, also emf from high voltage power lines, etc... i fly in cemeteries mostly, no one there and the signals are always "dead"

I am new to drones, and am having the same issue.
Seems to me its all a bit hit and miss as to the cause of the issue.

Just a thought, but are you guys turning off the ipad/iphone data services? Could be the phone/ipad is causing the interference.

I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow.

I believe my Apple Watch cause some issues but I am not sure. When I move it away the issue goes away.

having other equipment on such as phones watches that can connect to the Net will pose a problem when in close to your RC and AC I fly with a tablet so when I get to the place I'm flying before I even power up the drone or tablet I shut my phone off completely and stow it in my bag, I've had all sorts of interference message when I was leaving my phone on and clipped to my belt while flying.

same, i turn off my phone while flying , usually leave it in the car. better luck in the boonies or graveyards away from people. i take a spare tablet (crappy Droid samsung A something 7" new tablet) i use a iPad air 2 for my main use, works so much better than any android version. video is smooth and everything just works better,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl