Warning - Strong electrical interference

Reaction score
I get the above warning every time I fly no matter where I am. Has not effected anything yet but I get a little worried. Any solutions to this warning.

I get the above warning every time I fly no matter where I am. Has not effected anything yet but I get a little worried. Any solutions to this warning.
Are you sure it says "strong electrical interference" ? Maybe it's just "strong interference detected" meaning radio interference. It means there's Wi-Fi radio pollution in the area.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Was getting "strong interference detected"message after recent firmware update...to fix this I reinstalled the DJI App.

Sounds like a good simple fix. Hope it improves my situation also.

I was getting a similar message constantly on my device after the last Firmware update, deleting the app and reinstalling fixed it for me too.

Hi,
Did anyone notice it has only just been updated on the 5th Dec 2016. That's what it is showing me for the ios app in the app store.
That's interesting......the previous update was only back on the 16th Nov 2016. I'll have to try it and see if it resolves the issue for me as well.

I have not tried the new DJI GO app software yet but I have updated to it.

I always delete the app rather than update, a fresh install always seems to keep any potential gremlins out.

Just make sure to upload your data to the DJI cloud first so you dont lose any flight data.

Just wondering if anyone gets "Strong interference detected" using the litchi app? I've never seen it come up myself and I flown within feet of a wifi tower with no issues. I know litchi shows "compass error" as it's come up once before.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have just tried my ac after updating the dji app and "All Good" no interference faults.
As I mentioned before this app has only "just" been updated.
So I would suggest that anyone with issues update the App.

Just wondering if anyone gets "Strong interference detected" using the litchi app? I've never seen it come up myself and I flown within feet of a wifi tower with no issues. I know litchi shows "compass error" as it's come up once before.

What is a WiFi tower?

Rod

The answer is no, but I think that could also just be that Litchi doesn't have this warning message to begin with.

Hi,
Did anyone notice it has only just been updated on the 5th Dec 2016. That's what it is showing me for the ios app in the app store.
That's interesting......the previous update was only back on the 16th Nov 2016. I'll have to try it and see if it resolves the issue for me as well.
Is this Android you update?

Was getting "strong interference detected"message after recent firmware update...to fix this I reinstalled the DJI App.
I just reinstalled the app. 3.1.1 on my iPhone 7+ and nothing changed. Still get the warning.

Reactions: RodPad
I just reinstalled the app. 3.1.1 on my iPhone 7+ and nothing changed. Still get the warning.
Thanks for the update.

Rod

One trick I tried and it worked for me. Was to load the Go app last, after powering all the equipment up first.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, is it continuous or just every so often. I'm just thinking that some warnings may be real whereby others (like mine) might have been due to the software being to overly sensitive.
My continuous warnings have definitely ceased since I removed the previous app and installed the latest one. Don't forget to also restart your device after the reinstall, I did that with mine. These phones and tablets etc are still only computers and should be restarted after every software change/installation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31